We have provided this website as a resource for prospective students and have allowed user-submitted reviews to help people make more informed choices regarding educational institutions.
Tips on writing a complete review:
- Include the “why”: the best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a particular school, but also why. Feel free to talk about related schools and how the school in question compares to them.
- Be specific: your review should focus on specific features of the schools and your experiences with them.
- Be sincere: we welcome your honest opinion about the school—positive or negative. We do not remove reviews simply because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform the decisions of prospective students.
What is NOT allowed:
Your review should NOT contain content that is:
- defamatory, obscene, or libelous;
- illegal, or that promotes illegal activity, such as drugs, gambling, or weapons;
- likely to constitute harassment on a race, gender, or other basis that is protected under the law;
- stalking, violent, or otherwise threatening;
- infringing on third party intellectual property rights.
Your review should be originally created – it should be your own. It should be based on personal experience (i.e., you have attended the school in question). You should avoid identifying teachers or staff members specifically by name in the reviews.
Full disclosure: if you received a free product in exchange for your review, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge. If you have any sort of an affiliation with the institution in question you should disclose this as well.
We reserve the right to reject any review that does not comply with the foregoing guidelines.
Regarding existing reviews:
If you have a question or you’d like to tell us about a specific problem with reviews, please contact us.